- A long-term approach to investments;
- Taking advantage of short-term market realities while not losing sight of long-term investment goals;
- A balance between passive and active investment strategies in order to create optimal risk-adjusted performance and lower costs;
- A focused approach and to never over-diversify. Holding cash is a hedge and allows us to be prepared for market opportunities;
- When appropriate, leverage Institutional managers who have a consistent track record of above average returns to peers and benchmarks;
- To be investor advocates and educators;
- A more informed investor leads to a more engaged investor / advisor relationship
Why iA Private Wealth?
John Tabet and The ViewStone Investment Team are proud of the partnership they have formed with iA Private Wealth. iA Private Wealth is part of the Industrial Alliance Group of Companies, one of the largest publicly traded insurance companies in Canada. iA Private Wealth is the brokerage office of choice for John and his team. iA Private Wealth provides trade execution services, account reporting and regulatory compliance and review. A full-service brokerage firm, iA Private Wealth provides John with trade execution services for stocks, bonds and mutual funds, as well as a variety of other similar products and services.
John Tabet is recognized as one of iA Private Wealth top advisors, being recognized three times through the Bi-Annual President’s Award as the top performing advisor nationally in the firm (2009, 2011 & 2013). John is licensed and authorized to open accounts in the following provinces: Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
iA Private Wealth is an Introducing Broker on the NBCN (National Bank Correspondent Network)platform. NBCN Inc. is the first and largest supplier of third-party administrative and support services to the Canadian financial services industry. NBCN administers over $50 billion on behalf of more than 100 Canadian financial services firms, including more than 65 IIROC-licensed firms like IA Securities.